We were married in Live Oak, Florida, at Heritage Park & Gardens. We, along with our family and friends, camped at nearby Spirit of the Suwannee Music Park. Jeremys family lives in Live Oak and the Suwannee River holds a special place in our hearts. One afternoon a few years ago, we came upon HPG while driving around town and decided to hike the pines behind it. We snacked on wild blackberries and found a field to practice some yoga. After the engagement, we knew we wanted to get married in nature. We remembered the Live Oak park and set an appointment to visit. We toured the historical house and gardens once and knew itd be the perfect venue space! We had a house to get ready in, but the wedding events could be outside, in nature.
What theme and/or colors have you chosen for your wedding and why?
We wanted our wedding to exemplify our bohemian style. It was a floral, nature inspired theme with many colors! I could not decide on set colors I love them all!
Where did you go for your honeymoon?
Nicaragua for 2 weeks and it was beautiful!!
Share your experience about your time with Wonderland Bridal.
The staff was friendly and worked with my budget. They helped me envision our day and pick a dress that was perfect for me.
What was the best part of your wedding day?
Listening to the speeches from my Dad, MOH and Best Man. Sitting there, listening, allowed me to be present and grateful for my friends and family.
Any advice to future couples currently planning a wedding?
You have the choice to allow stress into your planning experience and on your wedding day. Choose to be present and grateful. Your union is what matters, not the centerpieces. HAVE FUN!Photos by Stephanie W. Photography.
- Cake: Publix assorted including our favorite, Carrot Cake
- Catering: Two Cuban Guys food truck
- Entertainment: Amplify Events DJ Drew
- Invitations: Homemade by Jennifer
- Wedding Planner: Natalia Pappadia Delightful Bash
- Hair: Retro Reds Beauty Shop, Ft. Lauderdale Annie Macko
- Make Up: Retro Reds Beauty Shop, Ft. Lauderdale Annie Macko
- Photographer: Stephanie W. Photography
- Videographer: N/A
- Decor: DIY my WONDERFUL bridesmaids
- Other: Service Staff J.R. Events www.jreventsinc.com