Hello Wonderfans!!!! We are so excited to share our latest experience with you!
This is the 3rd year that Wonderland Bridal Couture has attended the annual trade show for bridal store owners called VOWS: New World of Bridal in Atlanta, Georgia. This is where we find out about the latest trends in the bridal industry and purchase our wedding gowns for the next season. We spent 4 days in America's Mart Atlanta where 2 floors were dedicated entirely to bridal.
As in past years we enjoyed training by famous names in the bridal industry. This year we got to hear from Celebrity Event Planner Mindy Weiss. It was great to hear about what celebrity brides look for in a wedding gown shopping experience.
Buying trips are always fun! We chose new wedding gowns from Stella York to add to our inventory for the Spring. As always, we have found some amazing styles to bring to our brides. Our bridesmaids line Sorella Vita has added 3 new colors to the already amazing palate available to our customers. We are also looking forward to the two new styles of sequin dresses coming to our store in December. Pictures coming soon!
We also attended fashion shows....
While at Market we picked up another bridal line we are completely obsessed with. Sincerity is a collection from the Designer Justin Alexander. Their looks are timeless and we just love the company and it's staff. Here are a few of the styles you can expect to see in our store by January 2016 or sooner.
We have also picked up a lovely selection of accessories to add to our already gorgeous line of accessories. The design staff from Edward Berger is constantly working on new and innovative bridal designs that are sure to delight any bride-to-be.
- Lace overlays and now even multiple layers of different types of lace overlays.
- We are still seeing the sexy illusion backs and necklines.
- The plunging sweetheart necklines are still en vogue.
- Warm tones of ivory, blush, oyster, and cafe continue to flatter all skin tones and will be an option for many gowns.
- Ivory remains the most popular color of bridal gowns next season.
- Classic silhouettes reminiscent of old Hollywood actresses Marilyn Monroe and Audrey Hepburn.
Wonderland Bridal Couture
3400 NW 62 Ave
Margate, FL 33063