The safety of our customers and staff is our priority. We want you to feel safe and comfortable while shopping with us.
These are the guidelines we are following to promote a safe shopping experience for you and working environment for our staff:
- We are operating strictly by appointment only and at a limited capacity to accommodate social distancing.
- All appointments will be limited to the bride and two guests. No exceptions. Parties of more than the allowed will be asked to reschedule.
- All customers will be required to wear a mask.
- All staff members will also wear a mask.
- We will provide all customers with hand sanitizer or kindly ask that you wash your hands upon entering the store.
- Only our staff will be pulling gowns and helping customers into them.
- We will clean and sanitize store surfaces and fitting rooms after every appointment.
- At this time we will not allow any outside food or beverage in an effort to reduce the spread of germs and cleaning time.
- If you or anyone in your party are showing symptoms of illness, we respectfully request that you reschedule your appointment.